10/14 Monday: The "Rocking Dead"
Listen for Rob Zombie or White Zombie songs from 6am to 6pm. Be caller 10 at 560-5101 when you hear it to win a pair of tickets see Rob Zombie and Korn, November 17 at Concrete Street and a pair of tickets to participate in the Corpus Christi Zombie Walk.
10/15 Tuesday: Double-Tap Tuesday
Be caller 10 at 560-5101 when you hear a twofer from Korn to win a pair of tickets see Rob Zombie and Korn, November 17 at Concrete Street and a pair of tickets to participate in the Corpus Christi Zombie Walk.
10/16 Wednesday "Brain Day Wednesday, 2 Guys Hide-A-Limb"
The 2 Guys In The Morning will be putting a twist on their normal "Hide-A-Prize" by hiding limbs for you to find. Listen in for the locations to win a pair of 1st row or 2nd row tickets to see Toadies/Burden Brothers singer Vaden Todd Lewis solo acoustic at House of Rock October 16.
10/17 Thursday: Tickets to ROT!
It's a Tickets to ROT Thursday, be the 10th caller at 560-5101 when your hear the ticket window open to win a pair of tickets to see and meet Five Finger Death Punch at Concrete Street October 22 with Miss May I and Gemini Syndrome.
10/18 Friday: Flesh Eater Friday
It's your last chance win all things Zombie. It's like Sexual Friday...but with the living dead. Also your last chance to win a pair of tickets to participate in the Corpus Christi Zombie Walk.
Monday - Friday 10/14-10/18: The Toe Jam Sandwich, Noon to 1p
Listen at 12:45p for zombie trivia to win a pair of passes for the Corpus Christi Zombie Walk, a $10 gift certificate for Spirit Halloween Store and Walking Dead prizes from Texas Toyz.
10/19 Saturday: Corpus Christi Zombie Walk
Thanks to Omar Martinez for sharing!
Finally! The Walking Dead Season Premiere airs this Sun., Oct. 13 at 9/8c on AMC. Here are ten ways to get ready for Episode 1, "30 Days Without an Accident."
1. Catch up on (or re-experience) the entire series via The Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Week Marathon all week long on AMC.
4. Watch the new three-part webisode series, The Walking Dead - The Oath, directed by Greg Nicotero.
5. Bookmark The Walking Dead Story Sync, a two-screen experience for your smartphone, tablet or Internet Browser. (Sign on for the Premiere this Sunday at 9PM ET/PT.)
6. Play the The Walking Dead Ultimate Fan Games to test your devotion to the series.
7. Turn yourself into a zombie with the Dead Yourself App. (Afterwards, submit your portrait to AMC's Zombify Yourself Challenge for a chance to see your self-portrait on TV.)
8. Sign up for Dead Alert: The Walking Dead Newsletter to keep up-to-date between seasons and possibly win swag.
9. Go to Go to TalkingDead.com, where you can ask host Chris Hardwick and guests Scott M. Gimple and Nathan Fillion questions about the new Season Premiere.
10. Watch the last five full episodes of The Walking Dead Season 3 on amc.com by using your cable provider log-in.
The Walking Dead returns this Sun., Oct. 13 at 9/8c on AMC.
Get yourself ready for this years Zombie Walk by checking out photos from last years event! Click HERE or on the image below to see more pics!